For several years I have been working in 3D, but I come from a background of traditional drawing and painting. My first experiences in the digital work were in texturing, but after that became boring I decided to start molesting the polygons - and I have been doing that until now.
In terms of training/education I have a B. A. in illustration and media design.
Most of my skills I have learning in the good old autodidactic way and by trial and error.
• Interactive online presentation of 3d production workflow, image editing and related topics
• Featured applications: DAZ Studio, Hexagon, ZBrush, Photoshop
• All videos are professionally edited and captioned
• Interactive online presentation of 3d production workflow
• Topics: 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, morphing (specialized for DAZ Studio, Hexagon, ZBrush, Photoshop)
• Creation of 3D content (models and textures) for DAZ Studio
• Creation of promotional material
• Research of image material and relevant topics for traditional and digital illustrations for role playing supplements
• Creation of illustrations (floor plans, character illustrations, cover art)
• Collaboration in creating layouts for print; creation of layout elements